April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Crack of Dawn

I just have to pose a question to the cosmos this morning. It is very early, I am writing this on Sultry Husband's handy work laptop computer because there is someone sleeping in every room in my house. I have company this weekend. I am always happy to have company, but it does put very important question into my brain...

Why is it that when I go visit someone, I am always up at the crack of dawn to make sure that my kids are not waking up anyone who does not desire to be awaken. Especially my host family. However, when I have company come, I am still the first one up with everyone else's kids, providing them with the opportunity to sleep in as they desire. Why is it that I never get the extra sleep that is supposed to come with vacations or from having company? I am starting to think that it does not exist.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 7:46 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------