April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Picture Issues

I really wanted to add a few pictures to the post from yesterday, but blogger wouldn't let me add them... therefore I am adding them to a different post today, lets hope it works.

When my sister was married here, they went onto the middle of the beautiful lawn to get the shot of them in front. On my day however, they had just put a special fertelizer on the lawn. It would have turned the bottom of my dress blue. We had to be content to a sidewalk shot.

Because I am a musician, I decided that the one time in my life that I would get a set of acrylic nails would be for my wedding. I loved having them on, but it felt forign! I removed them just after the second reception in California. I couldn't do anything without the wory that I would damage them in some way. They just weren't me, although they were beautiful. I always loved this picture. It was candid in every way. Sultry Husband literally swept me off my feet into this kiss. The photographer was right there ready to snap it, and I am so glad that he did. It shows the spontanious and passionate nature of my new husband...


Posted by April_Mommy :: 8:25 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------