April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Thief

Yesterday L came running inside to tell me something very important! She was huffing and puffing from the effort of running in to find me. And what was her very important message?

L: "Mommy! Mommy! Someone is stealing all of the leaves off of our trees!"

Me: "Oh L, that is why this time of year is called the Fall. It is time for the leaves to fall off the trees."

L: "NO! Mommy! I think it is the birds! They are stealing all the leaves off the trees! You have to tell them to stop!"

There was nothing that I could say that would comfort her about loosing the beautiful leaves... I love my kids. They bring laughter into my life even when they are just trying to understand the world around them.


Posted by April_Mommy :: 8:34 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------