April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

M, six years later

Today is my beautiful daughter M's birthday. She is six years old! I wanted to do the typical post for her birthday sharing some of my favorite photo's of her as a little one, so I hope you will all enjoy some of my favorites.



The first time we were allowed to take her outside, we tried to put her in the swing... she didn't like it very much.


This has to be one of my favorite early pictures of M. I thought I was being all fancy with the basket and my plants...


She did finally learn to like the swings, although we never pushed her very high till she was much bigger.


I played around with black and whites on this one, a new way to look at my gorgeous baby. 10 months old here...



Of course we had to take her camping early. I attempted to keep her on that blue tarp and away from the dirt, but I bet you can guess how long that one lasted.

Alas blogger has decided that the picture uploading is at an end... I shall make a second post I think.


Posted by April_Mommy :: 9:35 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------