April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

ARUGH!

Curse you Blogger! I have a halloween post all written and ready to post, except for the fact that blogger won't let me post any pictures! I shall keep trying throughout the day, but I am so totally frustrated after spending over an hour trying to coax and prod the pictures to upload. Blogger even went as far as to tell me that the pictures were uploaded fine, I could click the "done" button and place them in the text, but when I did what I was supposed to do, I was rewarded with a blank blog instead of even the text I had written. I am done.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 8:45 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------