April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Awe

Last night I played in a concert. It went pretty well, not our best, but pretty good. I was actually feeling somewhat disgusted with the mistakes the group was making... There was a ray of light however, we are playing the music from Pirates of the Caribbean. My kids were there in the front row. They looked pretty bored through most of the concert (as usual), but when we started playing the fast paced exciting music from Pirates, they perked up. In fact, L started dancing. M danced as well, but the most memorable moment was when I looked down at her from my place in the orchestra and she was staring at me with a huge grin on her face. She was so excited about the music that she was looking at me in awe. She didn't realize that mommy's music could be so fun! For the first time, M seemed to get it. I will remember the look on her face forever for it is one that means so much to me. For she was excited about something I was part of... It may not have been the best concert of my life, but M's reaction to that song will not leave my thoughts any time soon.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 8:05 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------