April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tasty Frogs

My husband and I enjoy listening to different CD's while we travel. We were on our way to see family for the Christmas Holliday where we will have a fun filled week of festivities. I packed our favorite music including one of my personal favorites of Josh Groban.

My hubby finds it hard to not make fun of a few of his songs. Make fun is probably too strong of a word, he just teases me by changing lyrics into funny and unique rhyme schemes...

One particular song struck his fancy. He has teased me with this song before, seeing at is one that I love for the melodic lines within. The main problem is that the piece is sung in Latin. I still quite enjoy it, yet hubby has to tease me about it. He has taken to changing all of the words to "Tasty Frogs". Every word to this very romantic sounding song is belted out with the new words. According to him, the leggs of frogs are especialy tasty... My husband makes traveling interesting and fun, yet I want to punch him when he changes this particular song... which is why he does it I am sure.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 4:39 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------