April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Saturday, December 31, 2005



Farewell 2005, you have been an eventful year. Full of up's and downs. Moments of joy and times of sorrow. A virtual roller coaster that is my life these days.

At the beginning, I was full of hope for the future. New adventures to embark on and exciting prospects just waiting to come forth. Later on, I found that some of those hopes were beyond my grasp.

What did 2005 bring to me and my family? The sure knowledge that everything has it's opposite. We have experienced almost every emotion possible this year. Up's and downs, blind corners that bring the unexpected and terribly large hills to climb.

I suppose that it is time to write my hopes for the future... Hello 2006, may you be full of promise and a little more level. I am done with roller coasters. I am ready for stability, sanity, and above all, I am ready for the winds of positive change... May they blow swift and sure.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 5:10 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------