April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Done Deal

Thanks everyone for your encouragement with our little frustrations over the past few weeks. Today the blessed e-mail arrived. We have been extended an offer to join this wonderful company for a two week evaluation period. This is EXACTLY what we wanted to hear. Our two weeks begins in the first part of February. If all goes well, we will be moving towards the latter part of February... This time, I am excited to move, bring on the boxes!

The waiting place no longer has hold on me, although a terrible cold does! For the past two days, I have been lying in bed wishing that I could just go to sleep! Alas, the cough from hell would not allow that to happen. I am much better today, but still a bit shaky... A pretty good explanation, I would think, about where I have been all weekend :-)

Posted by April_Mommy :: 5:10 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------