April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bring on the Boxes

Ok, so last night hubby went out and conquered. He went to the local Super Walmart at 3:00 am to get me some good packing boxes. No, we are not moving yet (not till late February), but I am a bit excited about the whole thing. I bet you couldn't tell!

So far this morning, I have spent over 2 hours packing boxes. Only non-essential stuff like books, baby clothes, toys, etc. Things that we won't really miss in a month or two till we open them up again in our new place.

The fear is that we won't find a house that we like where we are going. It is (if this is possible) a smaller town than the one I am in. The only real difference is that it is an all inclusive town with nothing else close by. Here, we only have one grocery store, a hardware store, and not much else. There, we will have everything we need. At least I will always have the internet right?

Posted by April_Mommy :: 12:17 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------