April's Life Adventures


Experiences in my life that hopefully always lead to happiness. My joys, my sorrows, my kids, my world.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tiki's Revenge

Last night, it was my husband's turn to cover the bird and put away the dog's for the night. He was a bit preoccupied, so he forgot one very important item. As he was putting the blanket onto the cage, he forgot to say the magical words of "Goodnight Tiki Bird". I wouldn't have thought that this would make much of a difference, but to Tiki this is an important part of his day. It is the time in which he can talk to us and repeat the words. As my husband started to walk away from the cage, Tiki decided that this was unacceptable. He started to GROWL! My parrot has taught himself how to growl when he is angry. My husband realized his mistake, and then tried to make it up to Tiki by saying goodnight, but it was too late. Tiki remained silent. I laughed so hard! I am also wondering who is training whom, for I believe that my husband has learned not to forget the goodnight saying...

Posted by April_Mommy :: 8:51 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------